Property Details for MLS® # CA0126437
130 Wolf Run Drive, Ponoka County
Land for Sale
- MLS®#: CA0126437
- Price: $99,900
- Status: Active
Is 2018 the year you make the move to country style living and build your dream home here ? Magnificent building lot in the prestigious community of Wolf Creek Village, seller has TITLE TO THIS LOT AND THE ONE BESIDE IT (north) and is SELLING BOTH FOR THE LISTED PRICE! This subdivision is conveniently located just a few minutes south of Ponoka or north of Lacombe, easy commute to either. 36 holes of golf and a members only practice area are just down the road - Wolf Creek is on the municipal water system and has a private sewer system...School busing nearby for both Lacombe & Ponoka. This lot has lots of trees, very private location and is right beside municipal reserve land - you may see a few deer or a fox right in your back yard.
Contact Allan Melbourne About MLS® 0126437
Allan Melbourne, 403-304-8993 at RE/MAX real estate central alberta - Red Deer, 4440-49 Ave, Red Deer, Alberta, T4N 3W6
- Property Type: Land
- MLS®#: CA0126437
- Lot Size: 20,909.00 acres
- Address: 130 Wolf Run Drive
- Neighbourhood: PC Wolf Creek Village
- City: Ponoka County
- Nearest Town: Rural Ponoka County
- Postal Code: T4J 1R3
- Exterior Features: Nearby - Golf Course, Nearby - Park/Reserve, Private Setting, Wooded/Treed
- Frontage: 94 feet
- Depth: 213 feet
services & amenities
- Features: Nearby - Golf Course, Nearby - Park/Reserve, Private Setting, Wooded/Treed
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Ponoka County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX real estate central alberta