Real Estate News and Statistics
Real Estate News and Statistics
Clearwater County Real Estate News
Clearwater County Neighborhood Information / Real Estate, Stats, News
Clearwater County Real Estate Stats - February 28, 2015:
Active, residential real estate prices in Clearwater County had an average listing price of $266457. Currently the most expensive listing in the area is $749900, while the lowest priced property can be purchased for only $119900. An excellent way to compare real estate prices is by using price per square foot of living space. Clearwater County has a current average price of $194 per square foot. This is for homes that are averaging 3.4 beds, 1.8 bathrooms and 1304 sqft. Click on area links below for areas stats, area news and active real estate for sale.
Clearwater County Recent News
- Kinder Morgan announces agreements with North Thompson communities - Clearwater Times Kinder Morgan announces agreements with North Thompson communitiesClearwater TimesAgreements now encompass the majority of pipeline construction communities along the corridor from Strathcona County, Alberta to Hope, B.C. with a total value of...
- Residents fight to save James River Bridge from closure - Globalnews.ca Globalnews.caResidents fight to save James River Bridge from closureGlobalnews.caThe bridge over the James River is one of 175 crossings and large culverts in Clearwater County that needs fixing over the next two decades. County council is...
- County Committee to Draft Call for Action on 'Bomb' Trains - Philipstown.info Philipstown.infoCounty Committee to Draft Call for Action on 'Bomb' TrainsPhilipstown.infoOften several dozen cars long, the trains, sometimes termed “unit trains,” transport volatile fuel from Albany, a growing transportation hub for...
- Keystone XL passes Senate; Daines, Tester vote yes - Ravalli Republic Ravalli RepublicKeystone XL passes Senate; Daines, Tester vote yesRavalli RepublicTransCanada's Keystone XL pipeline would move petroleum from the tar-sand deposits of northern Alberta south through northeast Montana and the Bakken Formation...
- Woman hopes train fire report provides answers - Clearwater Times Woman hopes train fire report provides answersClearwater TimesEmergency crews were battling a massive fire Saturday, Oct. 19, 2013 after a CN tanker train carrying oil and gas derailed in Gainford, Alta., west of Edmonton overnight. An Alberta...
- Montana senators vote to approve Keystone XL - Ravalli Republic Ravalli RepublicMontana senators vote to approve Keystone XLRavalli RepublicTransCanada's Keystone XL pipeline would move petroleum from the tar-sand deposits of northern Alberta south through northeast Montana and the Bakken Formation oil...
- MP wins nomination in Banff-Airdrie riding - Rocky View Weekly MP wins nomination in Banff-Airdrie ridingRocky View WeeklyThe new riding of Banff-Airdrie will include Airdrie, Cochrane, Canmore, Crossfield, and Banff; the Morley Reserve of Stoney Nakoda First Nation; and parts of Rocky View County and the MD...
- Richards announces $255000 for rehab and rebuild of Southern Alberta trail ... - Cochrane Eagle Cochrane EagleRichards announces $255000 for rehab and rebuild of Southern Alberta trail ...Cochrane EagleThe Clearwater Trail Initiatives' Rig Street Pilot Project will receive $94,000 to establish a multi-stakeholder management plan for...
- Telephone service out for Clearwater County - The Weather Network Globalnews.caTelephone service out for Clearwater CountyThe Weather NetworkClearwater Regional Fire Rescue Service has five halls staffed and they are now accepting walk-ins. Each hall can radio the correct service in the event of an emergency. If...
- Two Mounties shot, suspect at large in Alberta - TBO.com Two Mounties shot, suspect at large in AlbertaTBO.comALBERT, Alberta – Two Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers were seriously wounded Saturday after they were shot at a casino in the central Alberta city of St. Albert. Police were searching...
Clearwater County Real Estate Stats
Total on Market: XXXXX (based on residential sales that include Single Family Homes and Condominiums)
Clearwater County Real Estate Currently For Sale
|List Price:||$ 266457||$ 119900||$ 749900|
|Sq. Ft.:||1304 sq ft.||1039 sq ft.||2611 sq ft.|
|Price / Sq. Ft.:||$194 /sq ft.||$92 /sq ft.||$287 /sq ft.|
|Beds:||3.4 beds||2 beds||5 beds|
|Baths:||1.8 baths||1.0 baths||3.0 baths|
|Home Age:||33.1 years||11 years||56 years|
Clearwater County Neighbourhoods
Select a region:
- 1 Alford Creek Place
- 1 Alhambra
- 1 Aspen Ridge Estates
- 8 Boundary
- 1 Burnstick Lake
- 40 Caroline
- 2 Clearwater Estates
- 3 Clearwater Heights
- 1 Condor
- 1 Cougar Ridge
- 3 Eagle Ridge
- 1 Ferrier Acres
- 1 Hansinger
- 1 Last Hill Estates
- 5 Leslieville
- 3 Misty Valley
- 6 Nordegg
- 3 Nordegg - Hamlet ...
- 7 Ridgeland Estates
- 75 Rural Clearwater
- 2 Willow Estates
- 2 Withrow
- 480 Red Deer