Real Estate News and Statistics
Real Estate News and Statistics
Clearwater County Real Estate News
Clearwater County Neighborhood Information / Real Estate, Stats, News
Clearwater County Real Estate Stats - September 30, 2016:
Active, residential real estate prices in Clearwater County had an average listing price of $331776. Currently the most expensive listing in the area is $1895000, while the lowest priced property can be purchased for only $8. An excellent way to compare real estate prices is by using price per square foot of living space. Clearwater County has a current average price of $341 per square foot. This is for homes that are averaging 1.6 beds, 1.0 bathrooms and 1421 sqft. Click on area links below for areas stats, area news and active real estate for sale.
Clearwater County Recent News
- Police looking for missing man in rural Alberta - News Talk 770 Calgary News Talk 770 CalgaryPolice looking for missing man in rural AlbertaNews Talk 770 CalgaryJereme Davies is believed to have left Edmonton sometime on Friday September 23rd, driving a white 2001 Nissan Frontier truck with Alberta licence plate MZA...
- Can-Cal Resources Ltd. Announces Resignation and Appointment of Directors - Baystreet.ca Can-Cal Resources Ltd. Announces Resignation and Appointment of DirectorsBaystreet.ca... levels including the Alberta Government Loan Appeal Board; County Police Advisory Committee; County Agriculture Service Board; Rocky Mountain Agriculture...
- Huffman snatches lead at Tour of Alberta - Globalnews.ca Globalnews.caHuffman snatches lead at Tour of AlbertaGlobalnews.caAmerican Evan Huffman took over the lead at the Tour of Alberta on Saturday after a strong Stage 3. Huffman, of Rally Cycling, completed the 181.2 kilometres Clearwater County to...
- Joyce remains overall leader on Tour of Alberta - Globalnews.ca Globalnews.caJoyce remains overall leader on Tour of AlbertaGlobalnews.caStage 3 of the five-stage circuit starts Saturday and goes from Clearwater County to Drayton Valley, and will cover 181.2 kilometres. Watch below: Day two of the Tour of...
- Drayton Valley comes through again with event support - Drayton Valley Western Review Drayton Valley comes through again with event supportDrayton Valley Western ReviewUnder the Drayton Valley heading, there were no less than 29 partners contributing to the success of the Tour of Alberta, compared to 23 in Rocky Mountain House and...
- Is Idaho County squatchy? - Idaho County Free Press Is Idaho County squatchy?Idaho County Free PressThe first sighting by white settlers supposedly occurred in 1811 near Jasper in Alberta, Canada. Over the last two ... Most likely, you are looking for an unemployed, middle-aged, white male who grew...
- Clubroot found north of Olds - Mountain View Gazette Clubroot found north of OldsMountain View GazetteAccording to the county's agricultural services manager Jane Fulton, a producer located north of Olds noticed above-ground symptoms during swathing and then found galls on the roots of a canola...
- County will host broadband workshop - Mountain View Gazette County will host broadband workshopMountain View GazetteThat process has included conversations with Clearwater County and O-NET. “It would be ... Among those who will be asked to attend the workshop will be officials from the Alberta...
- Takeaways from Tallahassee – Not-so-open government - Florida Politics (blog) Florida Politics (blog)Takeaways from Tallahassee – Not-so-open governmentFlorida Politics (blog)The Clearwater Republican was given the 2016 Florida Sheriffs Association Legislative Champion Award from Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri. He...
- Local governments sign up for $8.5 million in benefits should TransMountain pipeline expansion be approved - Vancouver Sun Vancouver SunLocal governments sign up for $8.5 million in benefits should TransMountain pipeline expansion be approvedVancouver SunAs opponents hope for a resounding “no” on the $6.8-billion expansion project, all but a few of the communities...
Clearwater County Real Estate Stats
Total on Market: XXXXX (based on residential sales that include Single Family Homes and Condominiums)
Clearwater County Real Estate Currently For Sale
|List Price:||$ 331776||$ 8||$ 1895000|
|Sq. Ft.:||1421 sq ft.||0 sq ft.||5400 sq ft.|
|Price / Sq. Ft.:||$341 /sq ft.||$0 /sq ft.||$1098 /sq ft.|
|Beds:||1.6 beds||0 beds||5 beds|
|Baths:||1.0 baths||0.0 baths||4.0 baths|
|Home Age:||25.5 years||0 years||75 years|
Clearwater County Neighbourhoods
Select a region:
- 3 Alhambra
- 1 Aspen Ridge Estates
- 6 Boundary
- 1 Brouwer
- 28 Caroline
- 2 Clearwater Estates
- 3 Condor
- 2 Cougar Ridge
- 1 Crimson Lake
- 1 Dow Ponds Estate
- 2 Eagle Ridge
- 2 Echo Canyon
- 3 Ferrier Acres
- 1 Gateway Industria...
- 1 Hansinger
- 1 Horburg
- 1 James River Retreat
- 1 Kodiak Lake
- 5 Leslieville
- 3 Misty Valley
- 128 Nordegg
- 7 Nordegg - Hamlet ...
- 6 Nordegg Industria...
- 1 Pacific Heights
- 1 Pine Ridge Estates
- 4 Ridgeland Estates
- 130 Rural Clearwater
- 1 Sanctum Retreat
- 19 West Country Estates
- 1 Willow Estates
- 787 Red Deer